About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, July 26, 2007

PUPPY CLASS!






I got home from puppy class at 9.50pm! I got to wear a full harness, I look soo good!! My two sisters got to wear one to. if you look at the photos you can see me and my group. at the end of puppy class our trainers got cake! All we got was treats; hey, they were still good. My trainer said I did very good at puppy class and kept praising me. So I had fun.





Brax

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thats neat you get to use the harness! i like the place you have puppy class very bright and cheery! lol!!