About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, September 7, 2007

Pond Party

Hi guys,

Tomorrow I am going to a pond party (by-by to summer, hello to fall (winter) almost the same thing, but one is colder then the other!) I will make sure my trainer gets lots of photos! After all the dogs get into the pond we get a spa bath! Really exiting isn't it!! I will leave a post hopefully tomorrow after the pond party but it might be later.



Brax

2 comments:

Cate said...

WOW Brax!!! A spa bath!!! Dude that's cool!! I am so jealous!! Have fun for me!

Allie, I'd have Inna leave a comment too but she is enjoying her last few minutes of sleep before we have to go to a yard sale at 6.

Take care Brax and Allie!!

Wenni Donna said...

Pond party in summers is quite a good idea. I am planning a family get together on Christmas this year at one of the splendid San Francisco event venues. Hope all the guests have a good time. Thinking of baking cakes and cookies by myself by searching recipes online.