About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, November 9, 2007

Its fair time; the third time!!

Now that I have gone to a horse show and a goat show, I have gone to a fiber fair!!!! My trainer showed a angora goat there, and won third. (make sure you look at the picture of it with a jacket on since it got its hair taken off!!)

The fair had bunny rabbits, but everything else was FIBER... well, and yarn, spinning wheels, knitting things, and some other weird stuff.

Don't forget to look at the fiber fair photos!!


Brax

No comments: