About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, February 22, 2008

PASSED!!

I was soo cute!!


Hey guys guess what, I have now passed
the medical test and ex rays
and I'm heading for the main kennel
to begin my training!!


Brax














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay Brax! Hey Allie I have a purple collar becuase I was getting a girl but now I am getting a boy. Do you have one or do you want it?

Emily said...

Good job! That is great about Frankie, can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brax!!

Congrats!! Keep us all posted, and make us all proud!!

Sarah and Shadow said...

Great job Brax1 keep up the good work! I guess your former trainer will be getting Frankie next Sunday huh? you'll make a great guide dog!