About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Updates-Liberty, & Vet...

Hey guys, I am SO sorry that I haven't been posting/updating in a while, my owner has been very busy lately. (she had 7 more baby goats just this month!!). My owner is still going to get videos of me doing commands, but first she is taking me to the vet... to get spayed... I have no clue what that is but if it is at the vet then it is probably not good. Remember guys, new puppy comes May 29th!! My owner is going to email to see if they know his name yet!


Liberty

3 comments:

Sarah and Romeo said...

That's okay Liberty, your mom isn't the only one who needs to update her blogs :)

Hope the goats are all happy, healthy, and well!

Rufus and Indie said...

Hi Liberty! A new puppy? That's wonderful! We love babies!
Kisses from Rufus and Indie

Kara and Jen said...

HOORAY FOR A NEW PUPPY!!! :-D

Kara and SD Jen II :)