About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Picture of Toby in a stand in coat beside me.  We are on a jogging trail, and made a quick stop for a photo!

Toby
The dog with a blog

18 comments:

Kira The BeaWootiful said...

Woooos! I see woo are working hard, or just going fur a walkie??????
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

the booker man said...

looks like you're about to go on a totally fab walkie!!
*woof*
the booker man

1000 Goldens said...

Looks like a nice day for a walk Toby :)

Mango said...

Toby! I am treasuring every picture of you knowing that you will be away at college soon.

Slobbers,
Mango

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I see fun about to happen!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Nubbin' Tails said...

Walks are the best!

Wags!

Mr. Nubbin'

houndstooth said...

It looks like a lovely day for a walk!

Bunny

Lisa, Ellie and Hosta said...

Nice photo

Dory and the Mama said...

Great picture Toby!!

Smileys!
Dory

Alphini's Puppy Raiser said...

Oh Toby we shall miss you when you graduate! You look like you're just lovin' life!

JD and Max said...

Gonna miss you loads when you graduate Toby, but you're looking so cool there. We think that assistance doggies are simply superb! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Feral Female said...

Nothing like a walk with a friend!

elbouwii said...

we love walkiesss

kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Looking good Toby!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

The OP Pack said...

Nothing like a walk with a pretty girl.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

K9friend said...

Awww! What a cute picture!

Martine said...

Were you on a hike? looks fun!!

xo martine & the kiddlets

Kari in WeHo said...

looks to me like you had a fun walk