About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

(almost) Wordless Wednesday

I do apologize for the long absence of "no posts" during this Summer, my raiser has been keeping busy with many things and I've had no time to blog!
The picture below will tell the story of how I spent last weekend...

- Brandon
Picture of Brandon in a "down-under" (under a table) during a 4-H event I was attending this past weekend with him

7 comments:

the teacher's pets said...

Hi Brandon!
We have missed you and are so glad to see your cute face again! We understand how it is to be busy but are happy you are doing such a good job learning how to be a guide dog!

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Brandon, you look all tuckered out, my furriend!

Being a guide dog is hard work!

Glad to see you around again :)

Hugs,
Tom and the gang

Kitty+Coco said...

Nice work Brandon! We understand about being busy. Whew, this summer has been non-stop for us as well. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Kitty+Coco

Scooter said...

least you are getting plenty of rest Brandon!!

wags
Jazzi

Two French Bulldogs said...

you are on duty...good job
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Hi! Brandon! Glad to see you're back! Hope we get to catch up on your adventures!

Dexter said...

Brandon,
I do kind of miss you. Glad to see you are still working on your service dog laying down stuff.

Slobbers,
Mango