About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm back!



Me and Ralph








Me



Me











Me walking with somebody in our group
(don't remember people names really good!)






















Me (sitting up) at puppy class resting




Hi guys,


I am finally back from what my trainer calls "vacation." I, well, have to admit that I did have a blast! Ralph and I(Ralph is the baby sitters guide dog) spent the whole vacation together. I only barked a couple times (I mean I was exited!), but other then that my baby sitter said I did great!! Ya for me! I was still really happy to come home to see my trainer (I so-call my "owner", or wish!) I still kind of miss Ralph and Jackson (their house dog).



Here are some photos of me at there house, and me at puppy class (with my baby sitter), I hope you enjoy them.



Brax

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brax,

Keep up the good work. You are a very handsome dog. I love your smile.

From a friend.

Anonymous said...

He did have a lot of fun at our house! Lori is the one walking him in that one photo. Have fun at the ice rink meeting!

Erin said...

~*FROM REI*~
Hey Brax from what Ralph's been telling me you guys had a blast!!
I'm sure your're glad to be back home though!! THeres nothing like home!!!