About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Somthing's Fishy

Here are some photos of me at the aquarium



























Hi!


I just got back from going on vacation with my trainer and her family. We had a really fun time. the first place we went to was the aquarium, it was soo much fun seeing sharks, fish, sting rays (one of them was trying to get to me!), and I even got to touch a horseshoe crab!


Brax

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey that's soo cool! I've wanted to go to ripleys with my pups for a while!!

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Yes it really is cool! I had lots of fun, fish are really neat.

Brax