About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, October 1, 2007

Airport meeting

Hi guys!



My friend just reminded me that I forgot to leave a post on the airport meeting I went to a couple of weeks ago.


We went to the airport and instead of walking around the "inside" of the airport, like last year, we got to go in to the hanger (like a garage for an airplane). They even let us board an airplane. (Me and a friend got first class half the time!) Make sure you look at airport meeting photos they are great!

My trainer reads your comments too me, so thanks for leaving them,



Brax

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brax! Isn’t being on an airplane just the neatest thing. I love to travel by airplane. Being able to go on the airplane is a very good experience for you. You learn how to move about in confined spaces. Maybe next time you will actually get to fly. Not that’s fun.



Betty

Erin said...

Hey thats cool you guys got to go ON the plane specially after the whole September 11th deal!
CooL!