About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Brax

I am the dog in the middle

Hey,

My trainer didn't go down to the school for the guide dog Walk-A-thon because she wasn't aloud to get me from the school or the new puppy since they weren't aloud out from the school till after the Walk-A-thon. Well some other people got some pictures of me.
I will put more on once I get them.

Brax

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the Walk0A-thon, hope you're doing good! Keep up the good work!

Sarah and Shadow

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work in your training!
Josie McKay

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the Walk-a-thon, but I'm sure you're doing a great job in your training! Keep going!

Anna Marie & Rusty