About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm here!



Hi guys,

My name is Frankie for all that don't know. I was picked up and met my trainer for the first time around 3:00pm today, I went in EarthFare(a grocery store) then to their care group. Now I am home snuggling up in the dog bed. If you heard that my trainer was wanting a original/creative/different name and hopefully some different markings than all the other dogs, well she got the name and I also have ears that look like the tips were dipped in chocolate!!
Enjoy the photos

Frankie
My trainer giving me kisses
Me riding in the buggy at Earth Fair















Me sleeping on the dog bed












7 comments:

Erin said...

Aww she's adorable!! Have fun with her!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Frankie! Looks like you have it made! :) Cool, BIG dog bed! : ) You got the best trainer!

--Sarah and Shadow

Catherine-Lee Sarah Hall said...

WOW!! Frankie is SOOO cute!!!! I can't wait to see her!!! I'm sure she'll do very well!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Frankie, you are so cute! Welcome to the neighborhood. I know you’re going to enjoy it here.



Betty

Megan and Orleans said...

Frankie, you are so very cute!!! Be good for your trainer and work hard. I am sure you are going to love being a working girl.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! You're adorable! I can't wait to meet you! And tell your trainer she's doing a GREAT job!!

Anna Marie and Rusty

Anonymous said...

Aww! You're really cute! I wish you good luck for your years of training ahead!

Josie McKay