About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fashion show

This picture was taken
by a friend of mine.
Me getting ready to go
down the runway.

My trainer modeled in a fashion show with a shirt her friend made, since her friend had to leave town for a funeral. My trainer decided to take me with her, but when she tried to take me on the lighted runway I got scared and didn't move. I know the garment was judged prior to the show, but I still think that my helping my trainer model the shirt is why it won second!! And the talent show my trainer entered won second to!

Frankie

2 comments:

Sarah and Shadow said...

Yeah I'm sure you helped it win! It's ok even if your trainer did almost have to drag you across the stage you did better than my dog would have done!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for modeling my owner's blouse! And don't worry, I would have been scared to go down the runway, too!