About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, April 18, 2008

Phase Three!!

Me at my going away party in January

I am in now in phase three! It is the last phase of training. I will "be exposed to cars coming very close and appearing to run me over (it's a well coordinated exercise between the trainers): Heavy traffic in downtown Tampa. It's the big leagues now, and many dogs will get weeded out in this phase." If I make it, I could be ready for class in another couple of months!!

Brax

4 comments:

Erin said...

YAy! Looks like our babies are doing very well! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yay Brax!!! Good job in your training. You are going to make someone very happy as a guide dog!

Josie McKay said...

Great work, Brax. You are going to make a terrific seeing eye dog!

Sarah and Shadow said...

Oh wow Brax! You're going to do just fine! It sounds like hard stuff being a guide dog! If (I mean when!) you finish training you'll be a great seeing eye dog!