About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

BRAX'S PICTURE WITH OWNER!

Hey guys,

Since Brax has gone home with his new owner a week or two ago, and we aren't allowed to have contact(yeah not even me!) , I am doing a post for Brax.
Our scanner is still broken so I went to the guide dog site and Brax's photo is there, so go to:http://www.guidedogs.org/graduates.asp and the bottom picture is Brax(since he wasn't there for Puppy Raiser day he isn't in the top picture). My trainer got the picture in the mail yesterday and he is really big; he's grown since January!

Frankie

3 comments:

Sarah and Shadow said...

Oh I LOVE that picture of Brax and his owner! Looks like he's doing pretty good! Frankie, you're going to be a good guide dog too when you grow up!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Brax! You've really worked hard to make your way to the top! You're an amazing guide dog, and the picture looks great!

Anna said...

He looks so great!! Way to go Brax!!!