About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, May 26, 2008

Convention, 3 days!!

I went to a convention last week for 3 whole days!! It was a really long drive so we stayed at a hotel.
It was my first hotel stay and it was really neat.
Since I am not allowed to sleep on a tie down yet(that would be a disaster!) we took the crate, and some of my toys: A pink camouflage toy, a bone, a weird twisted pink toy(down below in a picture), and a red squirrel squeaker toy. They are some of my favorite toys.

The convention had a lot of books there, so I spent a whole bunch of time laying down when my trainer was looking at books. And the last day I was there we met a working service dog that was a odd breed, German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix, he was really big and named Tank.


Frankie
Me and my neat toy in the hotel


Me waiting while my trainer looks at books














Tank, the 4 year old service dog

After all that walking, I crashed and took
forever to wake back up!












2 comments:

Sarah and Shadow said...

Wow! Tank is a cool looking dog!
I hope you had a good time at the convention!

Anonymous said...

Tank reminds me of someone I know... hope you had a good time!