About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

8 months

I can't believe I am already 8 months old!
From what my trainer says she still thinks I am a little puppy that doesn't like to obey (don't believe her). Really I am a nice obedient puppy that only disobeys a couple times.

*NOTE BY TRAINER* Remember this is a puppy talking (and yes 8 months still is a PUPPY) so don't believe ANYTHING she says.

Can you believe that!?!? My trainer messes up one of my best posts with red words.
Well I will leave you with some 8 month pictures.

Frankie

When my trainer took this picture I was
looking out the window at a lawn mower.


I like this picture, I look good in
my uniform!





















I really like my trainer! Can you
tell!??!

See I do like her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, all puppies are like that... Rusty got into SO much trouble! He would chew up stuffed animals, bite my socks (while they were still on my feet!), and have accidents in the house. Yeah. But hey, that's what having a puppy's all about, right? LOL!

Anna Marie

Sarah and Shadow said...

I know I hate it when your bragging to dog friends about how good you've been and your trainer goes and spoils it by telling them that you were being bad lately, sheesh! ;P

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Wow, Frankie is getting old!