About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Though I am not the first dog blog to be saying "Happy Thanksgiving" I am still doing it on Thanksgiving day!!
Yes, I am still wearing a diaper, but I hear I will be getting it off soon!!!! Back to thanksgiving... of course I have a list of stuff I am thankful for (I am SOO not saying anything about that diaper though...), here goes:
I am thankful for...
1). My trainer
2). All of my doggy friends at school/training class
3). Dog bones
4). A nice warm home
5). LOTS of toys
6). Being able to use the computer
7). Getting lots of comments on my blog!!
8). All the cool animals on my trainers farm
9). But best of all...ME!!
(and whatever other stuff I didn't list!!)
Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving, and a good Thursday!!

I will be doing a post in a couple days of pictures and an update.

Frankie

3 comments:

Raising Addie said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are thankful for you, friend!
Kisses
Addie

Sarah and Shadow said...

That's great!
We're thankful for all of our blogger friends!

Sarah and Shadow

Happy Thankgiving, Allie and Frankie!

Joe said...

Great post...so simple but so important!

Glad I found ya!

Joe