About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

**FRANKIE UPDATE**

Hey,

This is Frankie's trainer.

I received this email today from my Area Coordinator

Just wanted you to know that Frankie will be spayed and is staying in the Guide Dog IFT program. I wanted you to know how much we appreciate the challenges that went with raising a Breeder evaluate. I always thought that they picked breeders from a group that would not become guide dogs due to some guide dog defect. The reality is that Breeders are the best of the best. Know that Frankie is continuing on the path to guide dog work. Thank you for all you did with her.


Well most people who would get this email might be saying "rats, I wanted her to be a breeder", but I think this will be good for Frankie. I don't think she is the kind of dog that you need for a breeder; she would probably hate it.

Enjoy the photos of Frankie (various photos I picked that I have taken over the year)


Sending good luck your way Frankie, I miss you and I love you!!



Frankie's trainer






Frankie will be missed...







































































No comments: