About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hey Everybody!
It's me Liberty,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I am doing really good, despite my "biting problem" that is(:

I am growing really fast, I can already sit my head on the couch, I will be doing a post all about me soon, with pictures, movies, and all!!


Liberty
Sorry they aren't pictures of me!


2 comments:

bbes tribe said...

Hi Liberty, Nice Easter blog. Those eggs in the basket look good. Looking forward to more pictures and info about you.

Ernie & Sasha

Honey the Great Dane said...

Hi Liberty,

I can't wait to see more photos and videos of you! My human goes crazy everytime she sees your face- she thinks you are the cutest thing!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane