About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, November 23, 2009

Go green! (and vote)


Hey guys, I am back!
My trainer told me I did VERY good, and she got yet more job offers!

Friday night the group went out to see a $1.50 movie, (Julie and Julia). My trainer had no issues with the movie theater letting me in, and I got to be bored for hours on end:)
The hotel we stayed in kept having problems with me, and my trainer's mother had even called ahead to clear any issues with a guide dog in training going!

Saturday morning, we packed up & drove to a much nicer hotel (that did not have a issue with me:), to be with all the other 4-Hers.
My trainer took many workshops, but all I got to do was lay on the ground & be quite.

There was a dance Saturday night, but my trainer & her friends stayed in the "noise-free/ quite room" (which was louder then the dance room...) and she played card games all night long!

Sunday was our last morning, my trainer's district had to come up with a skit & chant.
As for the title of this post "Go green!" that had to do with the chant.
The conference ended at 11am, and we arrived back home later that day.

Sorry, but there are no pictures with me & my trainer, she kept forgetting to ask someone to take one! So enjoy photos of me & only me!!

And please vote for me! (My trainer entered me in a "cutest dog contest" from Hallmark)- I will be doing a post later on this subject:)

Toby
The dog with a blog














3 comments:

Erin said...

We voted for ya!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry the furst hotel was stoopid -

I'm furry happy woo did well!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

D.K. Wall said...

Wow - the first hotel has a lot to learn.