About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thursday-Cederville University

Thursday we visited "Cedarville University" in Ohio where we spent all day touring the college. For lunch my trainer's family ate in the college's cafeteria & my trainer told me I did very well!!

I got soo many compliments from people, some even wanted to take me home! My trainer also got many job offers for her to trainer their dogs:)

My trainer has been sure to get pictures with anything and everything in site, this post has less than HALF the pictures she got of me at the college...

Enjoy the pictures & please leave comments!!



Toby
The dog with a blog





























































2 comments:

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

I have friends at that college! It's a great school. Way to be a good boy Toby!

Maddie and Betsy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The last pikh is way way way khool!

Were woo trying to be BDOKh?

Tank woo fur sharing your visit!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra