About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Here comes the bride...

That's right, I went to a WEDDING last week!
My Raiser's friend's mother was getting married last week, and we were invited to go.
We all made a trip to Tennessee (with shopping stops on the way!).
The following day we did MORE shopping...
1. A Western store (to get some things for my Raiser's horse)
2. Belks
3. Bed, Bath, and beyond
4. And almost EVERY single other store!! (My Raiser was shopping for a camera)
Then finally that evening we headed over for the wedding.
I enjoyed watching the wedding, and I even got to hear bagpipes!
After the ceremony my Raiser took me over to get my picture taken with the newly wed couple.

On our way back home it had started snowing and when we stopped at a rest area I even got to play in the snow! (more like "eat" the snow...)
Hope you enjoy all the pictures below, have a happy Tuesday:)

Toby
The dog with a blog

(Toby at the Western store, he is wearing a cream cowboy hat and pink/brown cowboy boots, (yes his feet are really IN the boots!), he is in a sit-stay in front of shelves full of boots!)

(Photo of Toby in a sit-stay in front of the newly wed couple, the groom is sitting right behind Toby, and the bride is sitting to the right of Toby, she is wearing a long white dress, with blue on the top of the dress, the groom's young son is to the right of the picture)
(Close up picture of Toby in a sit-stay, he is wearing his coat/harness, and gazing right by the camera)


(Picture of Toby & I, Toby is in a stand leaning on me, I'm kneeling down with my face leaning on his head, the background is an outdoor yellow block with green vines hanging down)

(Picture of Toby in a stand beside me, I'm kneeling down leaning on his back, his eyes are almost closed. The background is is the same outdoor yellow block wall with green vines hanging down)



(Picture of Toby in a sit-stay beside a rocking chair in a family room, he is gazing to the right of the camera, there is an antique-looking brick hearth behind and a basket with a plant in it behind him)


5 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

How nice of the bride to pick out a dress that matched Toby's jacket!!

Kari in Alaska said...

you sure look great in all that Western gear :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! I LOVE those cowboy boots!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a great trip!

Your raiser's raspberry looks pawesome against your Toby fur!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lauren said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Toby is really styling in the Western attire and boots.