About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

HAPPY FOUR HUNDRED!!

I just noticed that my last post was... NUMBER FOUR HUNDRED!!
Yep, I've made it to four hundred posts :)
(with the help of some other doggies!). To celebrate...
My raiser is going to PetsMart in the next week... she "may" pick up a couple doggy items to... do a giveaway with! (if not for you guys... at least I'll get a nice huge toy with treats to the side!)
But stay tuned just in case :)

I also just went and did a fun puppy class yesterday (a museum outing). Our puppy meeting had a blast, pictures and full description coming in a later post,

Happy four hundred to me - and I could never make it this far with out all you guys! Your comments mean soo much, and always brightens my day with a big furry smile!

Have a furry fun night!
Wish us luck - our last farm camp starts tomorrow!



Rudy
The dog with a blog


Picture of Rudy & I doing obedience outside the museum

12 comments:

Raiser Erin said...

Happy 400!

Good luck with Farm Camp!

Lauren said...

Congratulations on your 400th post! wow!

Good luck with Farm Camp- I'm sure Rudy will have fun!

Kari in Alaska said...

Happy 400!

Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Great job on getting to 400! It's sure been interesting reading them. Have a great time at farm camp. I hope you get great weather for it.

lotsa licks, Lola

The Daily Pip said...

Wow, that's quite an accomplishment! Farm Camp sounds fun!

Your pal, Pip

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Happy 400th Post! Have fun at Farm Camp. :)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Kapitein Haakje said...

wooow happy 400th and many more!!!

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Sami Boy said...

congratulations!!!
Hugs,
Sami Boy

Anonymous said...

Congrats on number 400! I'm only at 77 posts on my blog...I have a long ways to go to catch up!

Have fun at Farm Camp!

Dexter said...

Good luck at camp and big congrats on your 400th post!

Slobbers,
Mango

MadameMoiselle said...

Happy 400!!!

Your trainer has definitely has come a long way !!!

Do keep us updated on the Farm camp.. Must be exciting !

Licks
Zelle

ocmist said...

Happy 400 to your Trainer, Rudy! We love learning about you and about Toby from her, and are so glad that she’s done so many blogs. We (Grandma OC) just finished our 300th a few blogs ago and just noticed, ourselves. The CCC