About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, December 25, 2011

My First Christmas!

I hope you guys are having a furry good Christmas, spending the time with your loved ones and eating lots of sweets (or yummy dog treats)!
My raiser gave me LOTS of furry cool goodies, but I will share about them in a later post (complete with lots of pictures...)
Fur now I just want to wish all my blogging friends a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

- Brandon
Picture of Brandon with some of his Christmas goodies (Brandon also has his tongue sticking out!)

7 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Merry Furst Christmas, Sweet One!

Hope all your wishes came true!

The Army of Four said...

Merry Christmas, little buddy!
Luv,
Dave

Sue and Doug said...

Merry Christmas Brandon!!..hope your presents were 'pawsome'!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Merry Christmas
Benny & Lily

Just Jess for now said...

Merry first Christmas. Give your raiser a Christmas hug from us.

Suka said...

hey Brandon,

I see some yummy Greenies and some furry cute stuffies! I can't wait to see all the presents you received! Glad you had a happy, Merry Christmas!

Suka

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all!

I hope y'all had a very merry Christmas!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog