About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, December 25, 2011

My First Christmas!

I hope you guys are having a furry good Christmas, spending the time with your loved ones and eating lots of sweets (or yummy dog treats)!
My raiser gave me LOTS of furry cool goodies, but I will share about them in a later post (complete with lots of pictures...)
Fur now I just want to wish all my blogging friends a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

- Brandon
Picture of Brandon with some of his Christmas goodies (Brandon also has his tongue sticking out!)

7 comments:

Amber DaWeenie said...

Merry Furst Christmas, Sweet One!

Hope all your wishes came true!

The Army of Four said...

Merry Christmas, little buddy!
Luv,
Dave

~~Sue B~~ said...

Merry Christmas Brandon!!..hope your presents were 'pawsome'!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Merry Christmas
Benny & Lily

Jess and Glacier said...

Merry first Christmas. Give your raiser a Christmas hug from us.

Suka said...

hey Brandon,

I see some yummy Greenies and some furry cute stuffies! I can't wait to see all the presents you received! Glad you had a happy, Merry Christmas!

Suka

browndogcbr said...

Hi Y'all!

I hope y'all had a very merry Christmas!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog