About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bye Bye :(

I am sorry to say that this will be my last post(besides the post with a slide show that I will be posting shortly). I will be leaving in just 1 day, and will miss this place a lot! I love it here. The animals are soo nice (besides the goose, and a goat named Kiddy); I have made lots of new friends. Maybe my puppy raiser (not Frankie's trainer) could go out of town in a couple months so I could come and stay with Frankie's trainer for a week !?!? I think it is a good idea, and Frankie would love another dog around the house!

I am only attaching 1 photo, since my trainer and her siblings took a whole bunch of pictures of me my trainer has decided to do a slide show! she will post that for me after this post.

Enjoy, and I hope to be posting again on this blog someday...


J.J

This is how I think you should use

a tread mill!

1 comment:

Raising Addie said...

We will miss you! We wish you all the best in everything that you do!
Kisses
Addie