About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!- WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!!
My trainer has been quite busy recently with baby goats... yes, it is that time of year!!


My trainer bred her goats quite early last year so we would have babies in February, last year we didn't have baby goats till the end of March!


My trainer's goats haven't kidded yet, but her brother's has. He has 2 goats, and out of both of them he ended up with 5 babies!! One had triplets the other had twins!

If you remember the post from last year about names (baby goat names'08)


My trainer did candy names in '08, so this year she has decided to name her baby goats after herbs. The first 2 babies she is thinking about naming "Sugar" & "Spice" since last year was candy and this year is herbs.


But she has a lot of goats due, so please put any name ideas that are herbs in the comment!!

(For boys or/and girls)

Thanks and don't forget to take a look at the pictures below to see what I have been doing lately...


Frankie









Dress up



Me wearing a skirt & shirt!
















































Photos with a "cool" background


Me doing "sit" 1


Me doing "sit" 2






















Me doing "down"





















Playing doctor


My "doctor" putting on the "cast"


Don't I look good with a cast!















And the sling goes well with it to...

My "doctor" and me:)






















Me with my trainer





2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Hi - KSDS actually has a Spice litter. If those names help they are: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Curry, Clove, Thyme, Sesame, Cilantro, Basil, Oregano and Parsley. Two names that weren't used include: Sage and Rosemary. Good luck.

Sarah and Romeo said...

oh that's a good idea naming your goats after herbs. yep, lisa is right, we have a litter with some pretty cool spice names.