About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Meet Curry & Chive...

My trainer's goat kidded (had babies) Monday night at 9.30pm!!

My trainer decided to go and check on the goat one last time before she went to bed and that just so happend to be when the goat was having babies!!

The brownish & white one is named Curry, the black & white one is named Chive.

Enjoy the pictures. My trainer just had another goat who kidded yesterday(Thursday) and had twin does, they both have been named and my trainer will be doing a post about them later:)



Frankie






Curry

Chive

















Me meeting Chive


Me meeting Stella...

1 comment:

Sarah and Romeo said...

oh! what sweeties! good names too! hope they are healthy and strong!