About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

***Holiday Contest/Giveaway ends TONIGHT!!***

Furry friends, my furry cool Holiday Contest/Giveaway ends TONIGHT (Wednesday, December 15th 2010).
Please, if you haven't already - head over and enter - it's very simple/easy. Just write a short (or long!) poem (dog/holiday themed) - and either email it over to us; or leave it in a comment on the contest post.
There will be TWO prizes:
1. Dog lovers pack (Complete with many squeaker toys, dog treats & homemade treats!)
2. Humans Only (Complete with a furry awesome - cute cooking apron AND 3 "bars" of her homemade goat milk soap! - which is DOGGY themed!)
Email us with any questions (guidedogawareness AT yahoo DOT com),
Winners will (hopefully!) be announced on my blog TOMORROW evening. My raiser will pick 3 of her fav poems for EACH prize pack - then have a friend pick the TWO top winners.
Happy entering!
BTW - pictured below is of some DOG treats my raiser is cooking - which will be included in BOTH prize packs - for your furry friend!

Rudy
The dog with a blog
Up close picture of the dog treats (dog bone/Christmas tree shaped) before their cooked

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

YummE yummE stuff. We love giveaways
Benny & Lily

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We've been enjoying all the entries so much!

We're passing on entering since we have already won something khool from woo

PLUS, my fluffy brain went dry!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra