About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

(almost) Wordless Wednesday - What Happened To The Bunny?

Liberty, Red & I decided to work together... at making the bunny toy, a PERFECT toy.
We ripped her arm off... we made stuffing come out of her neck... she has no tail...
She is now a perfect bunny... what do you think?

Al - Rudy's Brother

Picture of the bunny all ripped up, with her arm (that's not attached) laying beside her
Close up picture of the bunny's neck - that white is the stuffing coming out... not her face


The tearing up process...

(Movie of Red, Liberty & Al tearing up the toy. It starts out with Al flying down the stairs - he then grabs the bunny and they are off. Please turn your speakers down... one of my family members was being a "little bit" loud - sorry!)

27 comments:

Bailey Be Good! said...

Woof for Not-So-Wordless-Wednesdays! lol

But seriously, WOW! Great job on redesigning the bunny!! I try to show my skills and my toys get taken away. I guess my mommy doesn't like my redesigns. ;)

Woofs & hugs,

~Bailey

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Did Al teach dem how to do dis? That toy looks jus' like our toys after we've had 'em for about 87 seconds!

Corbin said...

Wow! Good job makin' sure that bunny can't cause any trouble!
-Corbin

jen said...

You personalized her! Great job!

tula monstah said...

That is one lucky bunny hehehehe.. at least now there's enough parts fur all of woo.

scratchies,
tula

Unknown said...

Personally I prefer my mice with no tails, so tail free bunnies must be fun too!

Jess the Dog Shopper said...

The Tails and Ears are always first to go at our house! Poor bunny never stood a chance!

Pepsi the Lazy Bum said...

That sure is the pawfect bunny! Way to go!

Woofs,
Pepsi

Dexter said...

Oh bestill my heart! An all too rare video appearance of Miss Liberty herself. I do not believe she had any ill intent towards that stuffie. She wasy trying to save it from labra jaws of doom.

Slobbers,
Mango

3 doxies said...

Oh hers is perfect nows! It was made to be gutted.

Puddles

Becky Andrews said...

That is funny. Nice work Rudy.

Anonymous said...

yep, looks like the perfect bunny to us. YOu should see what Rosie the nightmare chihuahua does to all our fuzzy toy mice - it's brutal.

Gidget, Lola and Rosie

Brian's Home Blog said...

You've got it just the way you like it now!!!

Suka said...

Pawsome work, pups! Your destuffing skills are amazing! But poor bunny, I think he will miss his tail.

Great video too! You look like fun pups to play with!

Suka

Erin said...

A beautiful work of art! :)

Erin

Laurie said...

Hahaha well done!

Pat Wahler said...

Torn to tatters...the frequent fate of stuffed toys at our house!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Sew Doggy Style said...

HA! Love it. Time for a new toy. Hehe. And thanks for stopping by my blog =)

XOXOXO,
Erika and Sebastian

Anonymous said...

Al, you're quite the toy hog, aren't you? Oh well, that looked like a lot of fun!!

Elyse and Riley

houndstooth said...

Rest in Pieces, little bunny! BOL! Morgan likes doing the same thing.

Bunny

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

PERFECT... Excellent Job. Team work is grrrreat!

That bunny could not have been made in Blogville... Shoddy workmanship like that would not come from Blogville!
At least it won't be up to any of its Wahskelly Wabbity twiks.

Two French Bulldogs said...

How in the world did raiser break your bunny?
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

Fred said...

Get her eyes!!! Those are the worst parts!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hi Rudy
Check our blog today, Thursday
Benny & Lily

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well, it certainly looks like you had a ggod time re-arranging Bunny!

Road Dog Tales said...

Awww, sad boo-boo bunny! But it was fun, wasn't it?

The Road Dogs

Sue said...

It looks almost perfect to us, maybe if you nibbled off the top of one ear, it would be perfect.
Morgan, Tsar and the Porties