About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, April 8, 2011

A Few Updates...

Hey guys!
As you may have noticed already, I've been quite busy lately... and haven't had time to blog... or visit any of you guys (sorry!).
I wanted to do a (somewhat) quick post today, and give a couple updates.
First off:
The guide dog school has just started neutering/spaying (some) of the guide dog candidates (the only reason why they weren't being spayed/neutered, was the fact that all the dogs from SEGDI were in the "breeder program" too - but the school has decided to go ahead and start spaying/neutering more pups).
Since I've had some recent medical issues (and my raiser thinks I'm developing an allergy to corn), the school has just told us that I'm to be...
NEUTERED. Yep, that "big" dreaded word... but more news on that later.
And another quick update... but WAY more exciting :)
My raiser has had some friends over for the last couple days... and they LOVE me! I'm really enjoying all the extra attention :)
Furry Friday Kisses!
Rudy - the dog with a blog
My New Friends :)
Picture of Rudy with one of our friends
Picture of Rudy in a sit-stay with one of our friends

14 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Those girrrrrls gave you some grrrreat hugs.

Hummmmm THAT operation!!

Oskar said...

Sorry about your luck dude, but at least you've got new friends!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Scooter said...

eww....Love to have friends like that!! all that Love going on!!

wags
Jazzi and Addy

houndstooth said...

Who wouldn't love you? You're adorable! Don't worry about the surgery, you'll do fine!

Bunny

Elijah said...

Rudy looks like a VERY well behaved dog :D

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

I jus luv furends who arrive wit lots of hugs! :o)

Pat Wahler said...

Hope you aren't getting any of those darn allergies! Glad you had fun with your new friends!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

Good Dog Rudy.....Good Dog!

Unknown said...

Its fun to have new friends. Hope i also have too many. Try making new friends.
Market Research

Jenny Sen said...

Man those wonderful friends that you have are just amazing.
separation anxiety in dogs"

Amber-Mae said...

Oh no, not the dreaded "N" word! There goes your precious family jewels but since you're making no use of them, they might as well get them chopped chopped. Hopefully the surgery goes smoothly.

webdework said...

Hope you will be fine. No allergies. Good to see that you have got new friends. Regards for your coming life.
Web Design Company

Suka said...

hey Rudy,

Your friends look pawsome! And how could they not love you? :->

Sorry to hear about the "N" word. Been there, done that. Not fun.

Cute photos!

Suka

Bella and Ollie said...

You have some really nice new friends !