About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

I miss you guys - I'm soo sorry I've not been posting/visiting lately! Spring time is quite busy here at the farm... :)
Happy (almost) Wordless Wednesday!

Rudy - The dog with a blog

Picture of Rudy laying down - and Liberty is sitting behind him (staring at the window)

12 comments:

Priscilla said...

That photo is hilarious!!!
Looks like another doggie is sprouting outta your head :D

Frankie Furter said...

hehehe RUDY.. it looks like you have a Dawg growing out of the back of your head.

I have missed you. I know you are really busy on the farm beclaws spring is a Special time.

Happy Easter!

Benny and Lily said...

Miss you too. There is a doggy on your head
Benny & Lily

Mango said...

Rudy! Miss you too, but I know how busy things can get. Nice to see your labrasmile has not faded (even with that dog growing out of your head).

Slobbers,
Mango

Amber DaWeenie said...

YIKES.....You needs a haircut buddy. Got sometin brown growin' dere...and it has legs (I tink)

I misses you butt...I understands da word BUSY. I hears it from Mom all da time!

Kari in WeHo said...

Is that a dog growing out of your head?

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Amber-Mae said...

Don't worry about us, Rudy! You looking great in that picture.

Clive said...

Great photo!

Lovely to hear from you and we hope you're doing well.

We've had a black lab friend staying with us this week and it's been lots of fun!!

Have a Happy Easter!

take care
Clive and Murray

Suka said...

hey Rudy,

BOL! Great photo! Two dogs in one!

I totally know what it is like to have a human become too busy to blog. I hope things settle down soon, as I miss hearing from you! But glad you are well and everything is fine. Good luck to your human during her busy time!

Have a great and fun Happy Easter! Hope you wake up to a dog bowl full of yummy Easter treats!

Suka

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Rudy you sure are growing up to be a handsome dog!

The Thundering Herd said...

Don't worry - we stay behind on reading everyone's blogs too!

Bailey Be Good! said...

Happy Easter woofs to you!!

~Bailey