About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

I may be a HUGE doggy... but I can always fit in a small dog bed :)

Rudy - The dog with a blog

Picture of Rudy sleeping inside his small dog bed
Picture of Rudy snuggled up sleeping inside his SMALL dog bed

13 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sometimes the smaller beds are really the coziest:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Amber-Mae said...

You look sooo comfy & snugly in that small bed. My spotted sister also likes sleeping in small kitty beds.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Small beds provide more cuddling!

Corbin said...

Lookin' comfy!
-Corbin

Unknown said...

BOL! You look comfy-cozy my pal!
Cairn cuddles, Oz

Two French Bulldogs said...

All you need is a bed for your tail
Benny & Lily

Rascal's Trainer said...

You are so cute Rudy and you can never grow out of a bed.

Hilary said...

It might be little, but you look so cozy... Your poor tail though...

Oskar said...

You looks so cozy!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

How Sam Sees It said...

Awwww.... He's so cute! Sam does the opposite. He stretches himself out to fill up the bed, usually ours!

Sam

The Daily Pip said...

You look very comfy cozy!

Your pal, Pip

Suka said...

hey Rudy,

I think your bed shrunk! BOL! You sure are limber to curl up like that! Very cute! Sweet dreams!

Suka

Clive said...

Love the photos!

Hope all is well with you!

take care
Clive and Murray