About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, December 17, 2012

Angry Birds Winner!!

And the winner is....
Stella!! (over at Jo's World) Congratulations on winning our Angry Birds dog toys giveaway; I will be in contact with you shortly.  
Thanks to all who participated in this giveaway!

-Brandon's Raiser

Image of the red bird with a blue hat

4 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Congrats to the winner! And thank you again for having the give-away!
Merry Christmas!
Luv,
Dave

Sue said...

Congrats Stella.Mom loves those angry birds so we think you'll have fun with them too.
Morgan, Sebastian and the Porties

Anonymous said...

At our internet site, we provide a committed essay blogger that can buy your projects accomplished within many hours. 123helpme

World of Animals, Inc said...

Congrats to the winner. We used to play angry birds all the time. This toy looks very fun for a doggie to play with. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals