About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

(written by Brandon's Raiser)
Merry Christmas to all my wonderful friends out there!
Though this is the first time in 6yrs that I haven't had a guide dog puppy with me for Christmas, I still managed to enjoy quality time with my family and I'm so grateful to have them.
I have just received Brandon's 1st report card, and I will be posting it in a few days.  I'm so glad to hear Brandon's continues to do well, and it's a relief to have a recent update during the holidays. 
Merry Christmas!  

-Brandon's Raiser

Picture of 2 of my dairy goats and I

9 comments:

Dexter said...

Goats are fun too. I hope you had a great holiday.

Mango Momma

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Wishing you Happy Holidays and many blessings in the upcoming new year.

:)

HH and The Boys said...

Merry Christmas to you and glad to hear that Brandon is doing well. Know you miss him. Have a nice holiday week.

hugs, Max, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH

Piappies World said...

A blessed Christmas to you and your family!

Love,
the Piappies - Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

How Sam Sees It said...

Merry Christmas (a little late!).

Sam

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all!

My computer has a defective hard drive, so my commenting has been sporatic at best!

Love the goats! My Humans have had several. They were Nubians and traveled everywhere since they were companions to their performance horses.

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Hilary said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday and that 2013 is only full of happiness!

Becky Andrews said...

Wow first time in 6 years - that is quite incredible! Wishing you all the best in 2013!

Unknown said...

Seeing eye dog nice information your blog...