About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas party photos!!

Waiting for dogs and
trainers to arrive












Arriving



Princess, my sister, wearing
antlers













Maggie 2 wearing a Santa suit


doing obedience
Prize giving



getting food













Eating






And finely after the people were done eating, we got to eat!! The cup cakes (petit fours) are in the middle with 2 Christmas tree shaped cakes on the outside!







Hoped you enjoyed the photos!


Brax

No comments: