About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas party!

We went to a Christmas party yesterday. (the Guide dog Christmas party!) There were lots of dogs there, and we have yet another new dog in our group, an Aussie (Australian Shepard) that's soo adorably cute. His name is Otto.

After we did some obedience, we all sat down and Suzette (the trainer's trainer) was giving out prizes to people. My trainer won a trophy for doing presentations and other things to get the word out about... you guessed it, Guide Dogs! And I won a green stuffed animal to.

They had dog cake, and cup cakes (make sure you look at the photos of it!)

I am still sad about knowing when I will be going back, but I am soo glad I got to go to a puppy meeting before I leave, (since I don't know there will be another one before Jan 21).

I didn't get any photos (well I am a dog!) but my trainers friend got some, so don't forget to check the Christmas party photos!!!


Brax

No comments: