About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Moving

Hey guys,
My trainer is switching to the bigger room, so that means I have to stay down stairs so I won't get in their way while they paint. Since my trainer still can't do much, she is trying to keep me busy. I went upstairs for a "little" peak at the room I have been living in for over 15 months. And you know what! It is completely different than it was a couple days ago!!

I still have to wait to see what the new room is going to look like, (who knows they might not get it finished before I go back!). If you look at the photo under my name you can see what I have been doing all these boring hours!!
Brax

I think I am on my 10th toy
(see all the stuffing? My trainer just picked
up some a minute ago!)









No comments: