About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, December 10, 2007

Santa

I am trying to get my list ready for Santa, (except, I know when I give the list to my trainer to send it to the North Pole, she takes it and gets me gifts!)

Dear Santa (& trainer)

I have been the best dog this year, I do my obedience when my trainer tells me to. I don't have accidents inside (well... most of the time!), I don't beg, (but if she trained me to I would!), I don't get on furniture, and everything else I forgot to say!

Now I will get to the good part.

  • A stocking full of stuffed animals with squeakers in them, (and a couple lose treats so I can eat them right away!)

  • My trainer to invite the WHOLE guide dog group out ON Christmas!


  • The guide dog school to get too many dogs back in Jan and decide to leave me with my trainer for a couple more months.

  • My trainer's family dog to suddenly not be able to bark!!!
  • If I still end up going back that I will be able to make it through the vet check up, and the training.

  • My trainer's sister to let me have her cat to take back to school with me!

  • Neat toys and treats for Christmas (if you want the list hear you go!)

A bag of treats I have never had before

A huge edible bone

Some really really neat SQUEAKER toys

New rope toys

Another bone that comes with P.B in it when she buys it

Christmas dog cookies

A PETSMART GIFT CARD!!!



Love Brax


(AKA the best dog ever!)


Did you like it? Did you ever get what you want from Santa and trainer?



Brax



No comments: