Dear Santa (& trainer)
I have been the best dog this year, I do my obedience when my trainer tells me to. I don't have accidents inside (well... most of the time!), I don't beg, (but if she trained me to I would!), I don't get on furniture, and everything else I forgot to say!
Now I will get to the good part.
- A stocking full of stuffed animals with squeakers in them, (and a couple lose treats so I can eat them right away!)
- My trainer to invite the WHOLE guide dog group out ON Christmas!
- The guide dog school to get too many dogs back in Jan and decide to leave me with my trainer for a couple more months.
- My trainer's family dog to suddenly not be able to bark!!!
- If I still end up going back that I will be able to make it through the vet check up, and the training.
- My trainer's sister to let me have her cat to take back to school with me!
- Neat toys and treats for Christmas (if you want the list hear you go!)
A bag of treats I have never had before
A huge edible bone
Some really really neat SQUEAKER toys
New rope toys
Another bone that comes with P.B in it when she buys it
Christmas dog cookies
A PETSMART GIFT CARD!!!
(AKA the best dog ever!)
Did you like it? Did you ever get what you want from Santa and trainer?