About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

THE EMAIL

"Congratulations! Frankie is ready to continue on with her training at the “college” level. She will be returned to the school for training (IFT) during WAT. IFT dates are 2 March to 5 March. You will be getting your letter from the school in about a week. We can discuss logistics at an upcoming meeting. We need to step up her training in certain areas and we can discuss that on Saturday, too. You should be very proud as you have done a great job with her! Let me know how I can assist."

Hey guys, my trainer had this in her email box yesterday, I will be returned to the school when I go to Walk-A-Thon. I was quite happy when I was told there was a 99% chance that I would get to stay till May, but I guess it's that 1% that got me. :(

I will be getting another post with pictures done soon, but for now this should do. My trainer doesn't know anymore about getting a puppy, but when she finds out she will be posting it on the blog for me because I might be gone by then. :(

Frankie

5 comments:

Hugheys In France said...

Hey!
Thanks for all the info! I bet you're sad to have Frankie go!

Talk to ya later!

Amanda said...

Oh Frankie, you’re leaving so soon!
It seems like you just "got here", but I guess a year can fly by quite fast!
good luck at "school" and I hope your trainer will get lots of updates so she can post them on your blog:)
Can't wait to "see" the new puppy!!

Amanda

Maddie said...

Hey, sorry I was accidentally logged in to my mom's account that was me under Hugheys In France! That's my mom's account.
Sorry

Sarah, Tara, Annie, and Sammy said...

Way to go! College time is so much fun! you'll like it. All those other dogs to play with and so much to learn! Good luck!

Rusty, Bandit, and Smokey said...

Way to go, Frankie! We'll miss you... Time flies so fast. You did an AWESOME job raising her, Allie! Hope you get a new puppy!

Anna Marie