About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome...

Hi guys!!

My trainer just bought a new horse last week and she wanted me to introduce the horse to everybody.
Her name is Bella. She is 15 hands high and is 15 years old. Her breed is an Appaloosa cross, and her color is a blue roan.
Does she love the horse more then me?? I can go to town, but the horse can't, what's the big deal?
Well enjoy the pictures anyways, And I am going to be doing a post soon on my latest guide dog meeting!! (bowling),

Frankie


Pictures of Bella:

Bella laying down



Bella jumping
















(face shot) my trainer and Bella.


My trainer and Bella, (she is saddled up with
a new hot pink saddle pad!!!)

3 comments:

Ms. ~K said...

Beautiful horse and pup!!!
Love those Labs!!
K

Sarah and Shadow said...

She's so pretty! Can't wait to meet her!

Sarah

Maddie said...

She's so beautiful!! I love her saddle pad!