About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW!!

It really snowed!!

Of course it only lasted for a little while, (by the time my trainer brought me outside to play the snow was mostly gone).

I still had fun "eating" the snow, even though it wasn't much.


I hope it snows again soon, maybe again before I go back to school!!
My trainer has been working hard on filling out my last eval for IFT (in for training), and only has the pages left of telling stories about me, (just in case I do get placed with a blind person).

Enjoy the pictures and movie of me with "almost no snow", and leave comments on how you like the pictures...:)


Frankie


Wow look it is snow!!


...and it tastes good!




























"stand stay" front view



"stand stay" side view




































"sit stay" side view




Me and snow... (it's just me runing:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, love the movie!!

Sarah and Romeo said...

I'm glad you liked the snow! Isn't it fun to eat? My dogs love to eat it too and can't wait for it to snow again (it all melted)

Anonymous said...

That's about what our backyard looks like right now! It is so fun to eat; and dig in! You actually SAT in it??? Cold tail...

Rusty

Princess Coral said...

Snow? Snow??? What's that???
Sounds like I'm missing out a lot here... It's like summer lately in San Diego, and can't even wish for snow:> Is it yummy to eat that white stuff? You look cute, Frankie!