About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, January 9, 2009

PICTURES!

Yeah I know I said I would do a post with lots of pictures, but I just never got around to it:)
I am finally sitting down at the computer and typing!!
My trainer has taken "random" pictures of me, and this post will have it all!!
Enjoy, (the pictures are in no particular order:)


Frankie


Being bored at a 4-H meeting



Just thought I would share how
I sit down on stairs!






























Me "talking" on a phone:)

But no one talked back:(



Anytime I am running with my trainer in the

house and she stops, I "bow" to her!!





















Me with Santa, (I wouldn't show

the frame but I don't know how

to work the scanner:)





My trainer keeps saying someday I won't be able to get my head back out...!!






















Me and my trainer in my crate...

DON'T ASK WHY!!


I like this picture, my ears are halfway up!



















Me at a Christmas party, (very bored:)


Me wearing my new dog sweater!!

(my trainer hand knitted it just for me!)
























Me wearing glassess that were

used to watch Bolt in 3-D!




...and me trying to get them off!
(I thought this picture was cute, it

looks like I am trying to put them on!)




2 comments:

Maddie said...

Hey,
Those pictures are super cute!! Have a good week!

Maddie

Sarah and Shadow said...

Great pictures! Those are the coolest 3D glasses I've ever seen! Usually they're Red and Green or Red and Blue!