About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Something's missing...

AND IT'S ME!
Notice in the pictures below, I'm not in ANY of them! My handler went to some "4-H" camp thing, and LEFT me :( She thought it would be better to leave me since I would be bored and such. (and the possibility of me coming into heat)

BUT, she came back home today!
I did hear something about me leaving Friday... back to my raiser's! I think we may be "swapping" back - so in 5 days you will have Toby back & blogging! All for him to leave in just a few weeks... :(

I did have a blast while she was gone, of course I was quite happy to see her come back.
Hope you all had a Sunny SUNday!
P.S. My handler will be taking some pictures of me with some animals (joy oh joy...), so before I leave I'll be doing a animal post.

Duchess
The dog with a blog
Picture of JUST my handler, she is wearing khaki pants & a 4-H shirt. This picture was cropped down from a group shot... but I wasn't in the group...

Picture of my handler, she is wearing blue jeans & another 4-H shirt.  This photo was cropped from a group shot, and of course I still wasn't included in the group



5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I guess your raiser gets a few minutes of post time!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

houndstooth said...

Duchess,

4H is fun! Mom and Dad teach dog obedience there, which means I get to go in a few weeks and show the kids how it can turn out! I hope your raiser had fun there!

Bunny

Life With Dogs said...

That is just unacceptable. You could always snag a shoe to make up for it. ;)

Gabrielle and Larry said...

Looks like you and Rocky will be going back to SEDGI soon! We'll be very interested to hear about progress of both dogs:)

Sonic said...

Hahaha it's good to share some blog time with the humans. After all, they do proofread for us!

Sonic