About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Picture of Duchess meeting Oops (a 5 day old baby goat I own), I am holding Oops and Duchess is sniffing him

5 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

um, you have a goat?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Now Mom will want some chevre!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Sonic said...

What's a goat? I've never heard of goats before... It looks like a dog-cousin though.

Sonic

Dexter said...

A baby is a baby even if it is a goat. You look like you are making it feel more safe that your snooter is there to protect it.

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

Awww