About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Count Down

OMD, my raiser just let me put a "birthday count down ticker" on my blog... and I just found out my FIRST birthday is in THREE DAYS!! (March 17th - on Saint Patrick's Day).
I will be throwing a birthday party... on this blog, and would love fur all of you to "come"! (Sadly, my raiser doesn't want to do a giveaway during my blog party... but I'd still love for all you to "come"!).
Have any cool ideas fur me to do during my "blog party post"? Feel free to let me know :)
Hope you all have a Magnificent Monday, furry kisses to all!

Rudy - The dog with a blog

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

18 comments:

Becky said...

We will certainly drop by for your blog Birthday! Be sure you ask for lots of treats! That's my favorite thing about parties!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We wouldn't miss your birthday party for anything. So we will be back to wish you a "top o' the morning" on your birthday.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

A birfday pawty....WooHoo! I can'ts wait!

Jess the Dog Shopper said...

We'll be there to cheer you on Rudy! It's a big step in a young dog's life! You won't be able to say "But mom, I'm just a puppy," for too much longer!
On her first birthday Cassie got to go to the pet store and pick out her own toy...she picked Petunia the pig and it has been magic ever since! Maybe your raiser could take you for a spa day and a present and then spoil you with a steak dinner (or maybe just a fun hike through the woods)! That's what Cassie would ask for (though she would probably only get the present and the hike)!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Happy Birfday... SOON

Amber-Mae said...

How cool is that? I'll be sure to be there. Wouldn't want to miss your birthday party! You know what would be fun to do during your celebration? Jump in a water filled kiddie pool with TONS of tennis balls floating in it. That would be SO fun, don't you think so?

Just Jess for now said...

We wouldn't miss it for the world!

Erin said...

Looking forward to Rudy's birthday - I'm sure he'll have a great day! For Buzz's birthday, he loved his birthday toy but really just slept the day away (like normal!) :)

3 doxies said...

Me, miss a pwty...are you kidding? Of course I'll be heres to celebrate your special day!

Puddles

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Rudy how exciting! And your very own ticker. Pawrty time
Benny & Lily

Oskar said...

Pawties rock, I'll be here.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Dexter said...

Oh boy! You are going to be an official grown up doggie in just three days. Tick tock tick tock.

Slobbers,
Mango

houndstooth said...

Your first birthday is a special thing! We can't wait for the party!

Bunny

Bella and Ollie said...

We'll be there for sure !

The Daily Pip said...

I love parties. See you on Thursday.

Your pal, Pip

Laurie said...

Sadie wants to come to your party!

Suka said...

hey Rudy,

Two more days! Woo hoo! I bet you are so super excited! I would love to come to your fabulous first birthday pawty! I think a cat pinata would be rather cool as a birthday pawty game! Or bobbing for bunnies. ;->

Suka

D.K. Wall said...

An early Happy Birthday wish! Start partying early.