About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

(almost) Wordless Wednesday

I'm in need of a change... so??
My raiser let me pick a different background for my blog!!
(the last one has been on since Toby had the blog).
So, what do my furry friends think??

Rudy
The dog with a blog

Current/new:
Picture of Rudy's blog - with the new background, blue/green colored with butterflies in the middle
Before:
Picture of Rudy's blog with the old background, white/blue colored.   New Year's theme

8 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

We vote yippeee good choice Ruby
Benny & Lily

Beth and Alfie said...

Love it!

Clive said...

Great background!

Kari in Alaska said...

we like the new one :)


-Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great job!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Oskar said...

I think it's pawesome!

Nubbin' wiggles,
Oskar

Kapitein Haakje said...

we love the new one :D
sanne always change background each month :-)



Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Unknown said...

Wow! very effective and the gorgious. ya i like the new theme and it's good if yo update it regularly. Great job.
Puppies in Georgia