About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Miss Me Yet?

*(Scheduled post; written by Rudy's Raiser)*
Okay, more like "Miss Rudy Yet"?
I sure miss him! The following picture is of Rudy at a restaurant - with a dessert platter behind him (it's really pertand food though!). This was taken 1 month ago - but thought you guys would love to see it!
Rudy's Raiser
The human without a dog that has a blog
Picture of Rudy in a sit-stay in coat, behind him is the dessert platter

No comments: