About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Picture of Rudy laying on the vet table. Picture taken July/August

Rudy's Raiser
The human without a dog that has a blog

11 comments:

Rufus and Indie said...

OMD! So cute!^^

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my cutie. We have a feeling you went on a long walk.
Benny & Lily

Doris Sturm said...

Why are you at the Vet's Toby?

I went yesterday and I got poked and prodded and momma said I have to have a dental next week...but I'm ok today! Hope you are too.

Love and bow-wow!
Gizzy (and his mommy)

Anonymous said...

Poor Rudy! We hope the vet wasn't too mean to you today!! :)

Elyse and Riley

Jennifer Perry said...

I still love that picture at the top of your blog. Everytime I see it I want to pet and kiss that sweet nose!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lisa and pups said...

ah - so cute!

Fred said...

What a tongue!

V.L. Locey said...

Awww, so cute!

Elijah said...

Which dog is it?

Dexter said...

I am speechless...

Slobbers,
Mango