About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, October 1, 2010

So Cute

*(scheduled post; written by Rudy's Raiser)*
Picture of Rudy sleeping
Yup - that's Rudy... back in June! Wasn't he a cutie?? (he still is...) his cute little face!
Thanks for visiting - real updates when I get back from Disney - Rudy will really miss you guys!

Rudy's Raiser
The human without a dog that has a blog

8 comments:

Oskar said...

Oh that picture really brings the "awwwwws".

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Two French Bulldogs said...

ahh Rudy. Do we see baby fat? BOL
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Oh, just so you know, your comment form says "Toby" on it still.

Elyse and Riley

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Rudy was and still is such a cutie patootie!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet Mango Momma wishes 'Pea' looked like that now!

We hope woo are having fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

Thanks for the Rudy fix. Hurry home.

Slobbers,
Mango

Kari in Alaska said...

Perfect title

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Kapitein Haakje said...

to much cutenessss :D

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii