About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, October 1, 2010

So Cute

*(scheduled post; written by Rudy's Raiser)*
Picture of Rudy sleeping
Yup - that's Rudy... back in June! Wasn't he a cutie?? (he still is...) his cute little face!
Thanks for visiting - real updates when I get back from Disney - Rudy will really miss you guys!

Rudy's Raiser
The human without a dog that has a blog

8 comments:

Oskar said...

Oh that picture really brings the "awwwwws".

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Benny and Lily said...

ahh Rudy. Do we see baby fat? BOL
Benny & Lily

Elyse said...

Too cute! Oh, just so you know, your comment form says "Toby" on it still.

Elyse and Riley

Maggie Mae said...

Rudy was and still is such a cutie patootie!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I bet Mango Momma wishes 'Pea' looked like that now!

We hope woo are having fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mango said...

Thanks for the Rudy fix. Hurry home.

Slobbers,
Mango

Kari in WeHo said...

Perfect title

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

El'bow and Hauwii said...

to much cutenessss :D

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii